The definition and development of the key variables will provide the platform for setting the objectives used to design specific action plans.
This Strategic Review will seek to specify a series of key variables, providing a detail of a number of tenets that need to be shared with a view to developing them -in due course- in order to establish the objectives.
Key variables to be considered:
- SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN DEVELOPMENT, LAND ZONING & INFRASTRUCTURES
- EDUCATION, TRAINING & EMPLOYMENT
- POPULATION, EQUALITY & SOCIAL COHESION
- PUBLIC SERVICE & ADMINISTRATION
- HEALTH, QUALITY OF LIFE & CARE FOR THE ELDERLY